The RDM-3 is a handheld moisture meter packed with features, and is perfect for the lumber and woodworking industries. The RDM-3 is ideal for anyone who needs to collect and analyze key statistical information.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- 0.1% MC resolution.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Operating Temperature -4°to158°F (-20° - 70°C).
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
RDM-3 Packages Variations:
With Case: Includes meter, carrying case, and additional contact pins. Order as RDM-3W/CS
RDM-3/PKG: Includes meter, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case.
RDM-3 PLUS: Includes everything in the RDM-3/PKG, PLUS the PC/KIT software application program. This is the most complete package available and enables you to download stored readings via I/R to a PC or laptop.